Steven-R
Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  I am a retired Major, US Army, and an antiques and collectibles consultant based on the east coast.
74160645

Mira music box 11 1/2 x 12 in with lake scene by jacot in ny

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am pleased to help. Your Mira is classified as a "regina," or a music box which played pierced metal discs similar to records with punched squares. Some of the smaller models used standard roller cylinders as well. In working condition, the typical retail is from $600 to $800 pending condition and demand.

With kind regards,

Steve

Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.

If I can be of further assistance on this topic in any manner, please just ask--my goal is to provide accurate and prompt information back to you in a professional manner.

Anytime I can help you out on any other topic, just let me know--you can request me by simply putting my name at the beginning of a posted question.

Please take a minute to rate my answer and fill out any surveys the site sends to you as that is how we are evaluated for service and also credited for our time and effort.

Have a blessed day!

With kind regards,
Steve