Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 46 pieces of Barr, Flight & Barr English porcelain in

Customer Question

I have 46 pieces of Barr, Flight & Barr English porcelain in the Fence or Pagoda pattern. I want to give some pieces to Colonial Williamsburg here in Virginia and sell those remaining. I wonder if you could give me some idea of the value of the following items:
9 tea cups; 8 coffee canisters or demitasse cups;1 7-7/8 inch shallow bowl; 15 8-3/8 inch plates (a few of them have lost a bit of the gold on the rims); 12 5-1/2 inch saucers; and 1 6-3/4 inch bowl 3 inches deep (has a small chip on one side). I will be happy to take photos and send them to you. Thank you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of the dish?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do that tomorrow - must photograph it with my digital camera and then download it to my computer. Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

OK! Once I get the pics i will write the answer!