rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have K&R musical porcelain doll marked 114. How much much

Customer Question

I have K&R musical porcelain doll marked 114. How much much is
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

The KR 114 made by the German manufacturer Kammer & Reinhardt Porcelain Doll in the period 1909-1932. The Kämmer & Reinhardt doll company was formed in 1886 in Waltershausen, Thuringia, Germany by Ernst Kämmer and Franz Reinhardt. From 1886 to 1909 K & R made only dolly faced dolls with a bisque head on a composition ball jointed or kid body, many with an open mouth and teeth. After 1909 they made many types of dolls; bisque, composition or celluloid heads and even cloth costume dolls with wired bodies dressed in various professions.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 300-550$.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!