Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

I have mid century rosewood tables by Heggen made in Norway;

Customer Question

I have mid century rosewood tables by Heggen made in Norway; 2 side tables, 1 square taller table and 1 long cocktail table.
Can you please give me an estimate
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Do you have any photos of the tables you may be able to send? There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows: UPLOAD:The link below will direct you through our upload processhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert EMAIL:You can also email pictures to support@justanswer.com with ATTN MTantiques in the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.Thank you for your time,Frank
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The tables are in storage, please just give me a price range for side and coffee tables in rosewood made mid century by Heggen in Norway.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The tables are in storage, just give me a range for rosewood side and coffee tables by Heggen made in Norway in mid century.
The range of prices for Heggen tables in rosewood would be sufficient.
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Mid century modern pieces are currently in vogue, which is a plus for you if you are interested in reselling the tables.

Based on current market values you could expect retail shop prices for your Heggen Rosewood tables between 450-550USD for the side tables , the larger square table between 700-850USD and the cocktail table between 1000-1200USD.

If you were to attempt to resell the tables yourself in a secondary market setting you could expect between 40-60% of those retail values based on the overall condition. Any damages would detract from the resale value.

I hope this information was helpful to you today.

Best of luck with your vintage Heggen tables.

Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.

Thank You,

Frank

Please let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.