Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My wife and I have the 19th Century Prayer Desk with inlaid

Customer Question

My wife and I have the 19th Century Prayer Desk with inlaid Mother of Pearl you were asking about. We also have the Syrian armchair with mother of pearl inlays.
Also the Prayer Desk has two hidden drawers.
They are both in excellent condition and absolutely beautiful.
If you know of someone that may be interested in purchasing, please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you,
***** ***** (###) ###-####
ps we live in Texas
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
I am not sure what site you posted this question from but, we are an online appraisal site called Just Answer, we value items for customers. We did not ask about a 19th Century Prayer Desk with inlaid Mother of Pearl. You would need to go back to the site you were on and find where they have a " Contact Us Button" that is how you would contact that site.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel because I did not receive an answer. I definitely should not have to pay when I did not receive an answer.I would consider this a poor business practice.***** *****
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello
I cannot cancel this I am not an employee of the site, the appraisers are not employees. You have to contact customer service at the site, you do that by clicking on " Contact Us" at the bottom of your page.
Glenda