Steven-R
Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  I am a retired Major, US Army, and an antiques and collectibles consultant based on the east coast.
74160645

How do I find out the value of a very old post card

Customer Question

how do I find out the value of a very old post card collection...I have a collection of 899
old cards that I purchased at an Estate sale several years ago...Most of the cards are
early 1900s..subjects are everything...Where do I go to sell . I have them in books
in plastic sleeves...Can you help me for direction.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am pleased to help. At present, most cards from that era tend to retail from $3 to $12 each, pending condition and demand. The best guide for them would be found at http://postcardvalues.com/

I tend to try things like this on eBay, as the market is huge--but never list there without a comfortable reserve or starting bid.

With kind regards,

Steve