Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an antique chair that my father had in s home to 65

Customer Question

I have an antique chair that my father had in his home for close to 65 years. I believe he bought the chair from a moving company who purchased antiques on their road trips. The chair is ornately carved with faces at the top of the back and another at the front just below the seat. It has lions heads on the arms and claw feet. I have pictures on Photobucket but I do not know how to get them to you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Just open the page that has your pictures on it in photobucket. Make sure your account is public first. Then just copy the URL ( the page address ) address from the top of that page and post that here, then I can access that page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel. I do not want a subscription that continues and I d not want the free trial.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel and verify cancellation. Thank you.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

You will need to contact customer service to do that. I am not an employee of just answer, the appraisers come to the site to answer questions that customers post there. We do not work for the site. You can contact customer service by clicking " contact us " at the bottom of your page.