Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Nora, I have a nice old oval picture frame I was hoping

Customer Question

Hi Nora, I have a nice old oval picture frame I was hoping you could tell me about. It is 18" x 20" and 2" thick. It has some losses. Thank you, ***** ***** can magnify by clicking on photos. https:[email protected]/
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sue, Thank you for the request here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nora,
I wanted to mention this request from last week. Thanks so much, Sue
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sue,
Thank you for the reminder. I have had family visiting from out of town. My apologies for the delay. If you prefer I can opt-out of your requested questions and open them to all the experts.
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand, I'm not in a huge hurry. When do you think you'll have time?My best regards, Sue
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sue,
Due to other projects and personal obligations, I cannot be certain about the time.
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Like I said, I'm not in a big hurry, so as long as you think you'll get to them, I'm fine. Thanks, Sue
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Yes, will do.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sue,
May I please know what information it is you seek on this oval frame so I can best answer your question at one time.
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI Nora, I would like to know when it was made, where, it's value and anything you can tell me about it's construction and style.Thanks so much, Sue
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sue,
I am not able to fill in all the blanks on the piece for the information requested.
I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nora, Is there something I've done to offend you? I've patiently waited for near a week to talk to you about this antique frame and the only reason I did was because I believe you are very good at what you do. To have you refuse to answer my question has me wondering what has happened. When you turned down a few questions this weekend with a busy schedule, I understood. But now I'd just like to know...are you refusing to answer my inquiries because I've done something wrong. I would like to know if I should ask you anything else. When my question to you is opened to other experts, they are never answered. My best regards, Sue