Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have an art deco walnut case bracket or mantle clock marked

Customer Question

I have an art deco walnut case bracket or mantle clock marked Wm Greenwood and Sons, Leeds & Huddersfield. Quarter Chiming with melody. where can I find more information? and value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Thank You for your question, my name is***** am a verified expert and will be working with you today. This clock was made in England circa 1930s. Assuming this is in good running condition this would sell for $250-350 at auction and Insurance value is $500.
Thank you,
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,