Steven-R
Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  I am a retired Major, US Army, and an antiques and collectibles consultant based on the east coast.
74160645

I have an old corner chair,wondering what it's worth,and what

Customer Question

I have an old corner chair,wondering what it's worth,and what it is exactly.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. At your convenience, please send photos. When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Trying to send pics now,not having any luck.any suggestions?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
There appears to be about 9 attached images here.
Please allow me some time to open them and look these over for you.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Nora. Am I still waiting on ur reply,or do I need to do something else?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
No, not at the moment, thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok,how long does it usually take to get a reply?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
There is no set time as it is based on research, which is different for every question.
I presume I am not as fast as you need, given the responses.
I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am pleased to help. You have a spindle back music chair likely manufactured from 1890 to around 1930. They were designed as a form of single settee and were often used in music rooms. The form is very delicate and with that type of embroidered seat, the typical retail today is from $450 to $650 pending actual condition and demand. With kind regards,Steve