Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am looking on two troll doll animals. One

Customer Question

I am looking for information on two troll doll animals. One is a small bat seems to be vinyl with felt wings and ears. The other I think is a squirrel and larger than the bat. They both seem to have vampire looking mouths and may have been a set. If there was a way to send pictures I would. I am looking for maker and what year they came out.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The squirrel also has moveable arms and legs.
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser and I'd be happy to help.Are there any marks, stamps, or labels anywhere on any of the dolls, including the backs of the neck, bottoms of feet, seams, etc.?Sincerely,Jennifer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only mark I found was on the middle squirrel he has either a W or M. The others have no marks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The mark is on his bottom.
I'm sorry, despite going through every database and resource book I have, I'm not finding these.I am going to opt out. Your question will become visible to all other appraisers, and hopefully someone else will have more information. You do not need to take any other action, and you will not be charged again.Jennifer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So it still costs me $38.00 for no answer?
No, another appraiser should step in. There will be no additional charge for that. Someone else may have more resource books than I do, I can't find these in any of the DAN or Russ guides I have, nor any of the online sales databases I subscribe to.
Should no one else be able to give you an answer within a few days, you can request a full refund.
Jennifer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well since my question couldn't be answered by the first appraiser nobody else has shown any interest in answering it, I would like a FULL refund.