Steven-R
Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  I am a retired Major, US Army, and an antiques and collectibles consultant based on the east coast.
74160645

I have a very old table from my mother. There are

Customer Question

I have a very old table from my mother. There are no markings on the bottom of it to identify the maker. Can you help?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. At your convenience, please send more photos. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is all the pics I have at the moment. Let me know if you need more.
thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the images.
Please allow me some time to look these over for you.
~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There,
I have not identified a maker of this for you.
I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am pleased to help. Your table is of Mediterranean form, likely Spanish or Portugese, and circa not much earlier than the 1930s era. Unfortunately the form, although unique in appearance today, was manufactured by several dozen makers so if no tag, stencil or impressed mark is visible, it would be near impossible to ascertain the exact maker, sorry. I can advise the retail is from $275 to $400 based on the style and condition, pending demand at any given time. With kind regards,Steve