Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My great aunt gave me a doll when I was 7 she had bought her

Customer Question

My great aunt gave me a doll when I was 7 she had bought her in the 30s she has a gold price tag on her that says baby precious and on the back of that tag it says price 12.99 she has soft hair eyes that open and close and when you bend her over she cries stuffed body hard arms and legs and still wearing same dress shoes socks and rubber pants any ideas what she would be worth I've had her for 52yrs myself
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide a picture of the doll? Could you inspect the doll's body and try to find the manufacturers mark? Thanks