Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

How can I determine the value of a large tapestry. I know

Customer Question

How can I determine the value of a large tapestry. I know that our Mom had it for at least 45 years
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.In order to appraise this, I'll need the following photos:Overall frontClose-up of stitchingOverall and close-up of back, if not covered by framingAny marks, stamps, labels, signatureThese can be uploaded by clicking the paperclip link on the toolbar above your reply box. If that won't work for you, let me know and I can offer other photo upload suggestions.Sincerely,Jennifer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cant seem to upload photo. Is there an email address
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no paper clip link
OK, that is fine. You can email the photos to***@******.*** and ask them to forward them to me, AppraiserJM. Just note that there can be a delay of anywhere from 1 hour to 24 hours for that process--but I will get back to you when I get them!Jennifer