Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I would like to get an appraisal on a very old

Customer Question

I would like to get an appraisal on a very old (1500's-1600's) It measures 76.67 inches by 57.67 inches. It is of the Father, The Son and possibly St. Peter. We can find no initials or signature. It is believed to be in the original frame. The canvas appears
to be linen. How do we get an appraisal on line?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame) and close-ups of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent images on July 8, 2015. A fee was charged to my on that day. I have heard nothing else from your company. Please respond
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I have not received any images from you and this would now be considered a duplicate question. As for the charge, please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, please email***@******.*** ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent several pictures by email to your customer service dept. they said they would forward them to an expert. I don't know what happened to them. I will send more later today. thanks
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
ok, thank you for letting me know - I will check on that.
~Nora