Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Thomasville dining room table w/six chairs (Thomasville

Customer Question

I have a Thomasville dining room table w/six chairs (Thomasville Chair Co) and a matching china cabinet that belonged to my Grandmother. It has a leaf that is stored below the table and is attached to metal rods. I don't know how else to describe it. It is from the early 1900s. I would like to sell it. have no idea of the value. It is in excellent condition. Edna Richards
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide pictures of the set as well as pictures of the manufacturer's label? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I can send pictures. Not sure about the label but chairs were stamped Thomasville chair Company. I will send latertoday or tomorrow. thank you.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Great! Yes, the stamp/label/mark is what I wanted to see. Thanks