Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am 99% sure I have a Chippendale drop down desk, but don't

Customer Question

I am 99% sure I have a Chippendale drop down desk, but don't know how to go about verifying this or getting it appraised. Any help would be appreciated?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I could send pictures of the Chippendale desk and an three legged open barley twist chair that I am also curious about. All
I need is an e-mail address of where to send the pictures.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rob phone(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has been 0ver 24 hours and I have not heard from anyone.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question here. At your convenience, please choose one and send photos. When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. As for the time from posting to response, please note that experts here are verified users and not employees of justanswer.com. Experts are based around the world and are online at different yet any given time throughout the week. I can send an additional services offer for a phone call, if accepted, then your number can be visible to me - until then it is censored on my end. It is important before a phone session to have already sent images. Sincerely,Nora