Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a pic of a silver plated copper hallmark - it may be

Customer Question

I have a pic of a silver plated copper hallmark - it may be a modern knock off and the stamps are very clear. No words. A castle, in the middle a W with an arrow point on the middle going upwards and on the right a crown. Very clean lines probably not old.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. At your convenience, please send more photos. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the image.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, $135 for your opinion over the phone? Do you have the ability to authenticate in writing? Thoughts? Thanks! Z
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I recently paid $65 for authentication of a collectable that is worth $1750. And that was a Gaurenteed Authentication with 3 documents : a letter on official letterhead, a picture of their license and a seal with their ID number. What is your range of appraisal value for this object? Thoughts? Thanks! Z
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi~
I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok. I am not sure why you wanted $135 then. ? What was that going to provide? I see you say that you are unable to respond now. I also hope that you find the information that which you seek. Please share this exchange with the new Antique Expert. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi - I have not heard back from anyone. Nora wanted an extra $135 and could not tell me how come. Even a range of potential answers and refused to tell me if she could authenticate the piece. Not happy. Thoughts? Thx. Z