AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

I have a beanie baby, if I send you a picture will you be

Customer Question

"I have a beanie baby, if I send you a picture will you be able to help me?"
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.This is not what is known as a "Beanie Baby, which were made by Ty Warner. While it is similar in look and feel, it was made by a different company, "Bean Bean Bears," to jump on the beanie craze.The value for this particular bear would be under $5.I'm sorry for any disappointment.Sincerely,Jennifer
Good morning,
I see you have not yet rated/accepted my answer. I understand you may be disappointed in the value, but of course that is not something I can control. I would appreciate your rating so that I can be credited for my work on your behalf.
Of course, if you have additional questions on this item, I'm happy to help further.
Sincerely,
Jennifer