Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 more items that are probably more valuable than the

Customer Question

I have 2 more items that are probably more valuable than the mohagony piano. I have an empire style sofa, not a reproduction, with the origional tapistry possibly between the year 1840 and 1880. I also have an origional Kodac camera, with film boards and 3 difusion lenses, sitting on an origional studio tri-pod in wounderful condition. If interested in more information about these items mail me at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. I can make pictures for you and send then. The piano takes 4 good young stron men to move. I am asuming mohogany. The sofa is also as heavy. It has some wear, but normal for the age of the sofa. It has very large rolled arms (thick) it hac the cornicopia on both arms and also on the top center of the back. The camera is AWSOME! I have the focusing lense, 2 film boards, 3 lenses and it is on a beautiful tri-pod (studio style) If you are interested in talking more please e-mail me with your information. e-mail at***@******.***, thank you Eydie McHenry
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question here and I do not handle musical instruments.
At your convenience, please choose one and send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora