Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Good afternoon! I have a porcelain/ceramic bust of a Roman

Customer Question

Good afternoon! I have a porcelain/ceramic bust of a Roman soldier (perhaps a well
known Roman warrior, dressed with helmet and robes. Stands 960 cm tall x 850 cm wide.
Prominently sitting on a solid sandstone plinth measuring 440cm x 450cm x 1 metre tall
with beveled edges. In superb condition. I've owned it for over 45 years.
Question : How much could I get for it? Where would I advertise it? Under which
category would it be listed?
Kind regards...Diane
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.In order to appraise this piece, I will need to see an overall photo and a close-up of any signature, mark, stamp, or label that the bust may have.You can upload photos using the paperclip icon on the toolbar right above the reply box. If that won't work for you, let me know and I'll give you some alternate suggestions for photo upload.Sincerely,Jennifer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You asked me for a photo of subject, and I replied that I'm ALMOST
computer illiterate. I don't know how to do this and am waiting on a friend to show me how to do it! This may take some time, as I'm
reliant on my friend coming over. Please do NOT charge me. Await
your reply Jennifer. Regards Diane
Experts are totally separate from billing. We just log in and access the site from home like you do. You will need to contact customer service about billing.