Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Are you able to provide info from a photo on a watercolor

Customer Question

hi. are you able to provide info from a photo on a watercolor i have (actually 2 from same artist). i can't make out the name so have no idea of value.
also let me know your rates
thanks
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello I just paid $38 and no one has contacted me and i have not submitted any pictures... I just want to pay $38 and be done with it after you give me what info you can.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. What is the size? At your convenience, please send photos. A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal. When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert As for the charge, please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, please email***@******.*** I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely, Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nora
Excellent. I am heading out of town for work today. May i get this detail to you later this week or early next week? I will not remove the frame but there is glass in front so I worry about the quality of the picture. I will do my best. Thanks
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi ,
That is fine - send over images at your convenience.
No need to remove from frame. Do not remove frame. Best way to capture the image is in natural light at a raking angle.
If I do not respond immediately, it is because I am not at my computer. Please rest assured that I will attend to your postings as soon as I am signed back in again.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nora
I wasn't clear - I actually am still traveling for work... So I will take the photo's tomorrow (Friday)>
Thanks for such excellent service!
Kate
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
No problem, Kate - any time is fine.