Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Mettlach wall plaque 16'' in diameter. The scene

Customer Question

Hi - I have a Mettlach wall plaque 16'' in diameter. The scene depicted is that of what could be a king, being held up (or restrained?) standing behind s a kneeling man placing a helmet on his (own) head (or removing it?). In front of him is a man of the church (bishop?) bending forward, holding a cushion. They are standing in an elevated position and are surrounded by other people of the church, and knights(?) and a few others who may be commoners. Would you know the title or/and its worth? Thankyou.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Please add a photo of the piece and any marks on the back. You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer. (please do not use a flash and back up a bit to get clear pics of the marks)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am really sorry for troubling you. I forgot my password. The reset one emailed to me didn't seem to work, so I decided not to proceed. However, having already given my card details, I discover that I have been charged £25 + £3. Now I have successfully gone through the reset password ***** but find that I am requested to send in photos. It has all become too complicated and I do not wish to proceed. I request a refund please.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
HelloYou have to contact customer service in order to get a refund. Just click contact us at the bottom of your page.