Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 pieces of art .....1 by E***** ***** Muller And C.

Customer Question

I have 2 pieces of art .....1 by E***** ***** Muller
And C. Walter
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.I am going to need photos and dimensions of both paintings, not including the frames.If none is there, then you may use the free internet photo siteimgur.com Use the following instructions:Go to http://www.imgur.com a. Click "Computer" b. Find the photo file on your computer that you want to send c. Click open on the file d. You will see a Start Upload link on the imgur.com page. Click on it e. Your image will appear on the screen f. Highlight and copy the address link under Direct Link to the right on the imgur page g. Paste that link into your reply box on Just Answer Please do not forget the dimensions.I look forward to your reply. Kind regards,Doris
REVISED:Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.I am going to need photos and dimensions of both paintings, not including the frames. Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.I am going to need photos and dimensions of both paintings, not including the frames. To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or paper clip you see on your reply page.If none is there, then you may use the free internet photo siteimgur.com Use the following instructions:Go to http://www.imgur.coma. Click "Computer"b. Find the photo file on your computer that you want to sendc. Click open on the filed. You will see a Start Upload link on the imgur.com page.Click on ite. Your image will appear on the screenf. Highlight and copy the address link under Direct Linkto the right on the imgur pageg. Paste that link into your reply box on Just Answer Please do not forget the dimensions.I look forward to your reply. Kind regards,Doris
I apologize for the confusion. I was trying to edit my request using the new Just Answer format.
Kind regards,
Doris