Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have cameo on porcelain hand painted and signed

Customer Question

i have cameo on porcelain hand painted and signed unfortunately i cannot read the name of an artist cameo was named pompadour its in a hand carved 27 carat gilded frame which i thinking was added later,frame is damaged on the top and been glued back.i
can provide a photo.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Nora here again.
What is the size and please send a more clear, in-focus image of front, back and signature.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora