Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a VICTORIAN ETRACHE dating back to 1764 excellent condition

Customer Question

I have a VICTORIAN ETRACHE dating back to 1764 excellent condition top piece only.
Also have a picture of COCO COLA .5cents in the bottle OLd Country srore with black
people in the picture. I have items that very old . Will you please let me know .
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you tell me the size of the Coca Cola Picture? Could you provide a picture of the Victorian Etrache? Thanks