Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My name is ***** ***** and i have a fine piece tea pot....Crown

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** and i have a fine piece tea pot....Crown Ducal Ware,A.G.R.&.C o L England.. it have two xx,s and a #2 in red.i know its about over 200 years old or longer..i bought it 20 years ago. in a yard sale for $35.dollars in lubbock texas.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Crown Ducal is the name used on some pieces of porcelain made by A.G. Richardson and Co., Ltd., of Tunstall and Cobridge, England. Could you provide a picture of the mark? Could you also provide a picture of the unit? Thanks