Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have what I consider to be an Indian artifact that I dug

Customer Question

I have what I consider to be an Indian artifact that I dug up in Connecticut in 1955. It appears to be made from either bronze or brass and has a black patina.One handle has been broken off. The design on two sides is set into the metal.The bowl is 3 1/2 inches across and 1 1/4 inch high. It appears to be an incense burner and has three tiny feet on the bottom. Please let me know if you think you can determine it's origination and value. I will send photos to assist you.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you want to see additional photos?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
Yes, at your convenience, please send more well-lit clear photos.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't figure out how to send you more photos. I couldn't find the add files button you referenced.Please help.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora