Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I was gifted 12 gold plated dinnerplates with greek scenes

Customer Question

I was gifted 12 gold plated dinnerplates with greek scenes with the name Parmelee Dohrmann name on the back of the plates. I wanted to insure them but a need a ball park idea of their value. Freddy
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Called at 6:30 AM. A fee has already been charged to my account and still no answer. This service is beginning to
concern me. 9 hours later and no answer. If you don't know, you don't know. That is all. Just let me know.
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Freddy, Thanks so much for asking me to help with your plates, I would be happy to.Sorry not to answer sooner, I have been away from my computer all day and have only just seen your question (sometimes the system indicates that I'm on line when I'm not).Could you very kindly attach a photo of one of the plates and the mark on the back and we'll go from there.Many thanks and wait to hear,Robert