Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have a FreeWestinghouse Sewing machine in beautiful cabinet

Customer Question

I have a FreeWestinghouse Sewing machine in beautiful cabinet - a few scratches in the inside when you open it up. Three drawers on the right side and rounded top edges on top of the drawers. Style # *****
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is***** have been buying selling, and appeasing antiques since 1970.Unfortunately there is a very limited market for Free Westinghouse sewing machines! Your machine is a possible exception. The case appears to be in excellent condition and is a very nice art deco style (1920s-1930s). Assuming it is in good running condition, this would sell for $300-500 at auction and on the secondary market.Thank you,Wayne