Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two Moti's and would like to sell them. 1) Two Siamese

Customer Question

I have two Moti's and would like to sell them. 1) Two Siamese XX/LXXV 2) One Siamese 24/300. Can you help me?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. What is the size? At your convenience, please send photos. A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal. When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely, Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not want to pay the $33.00 which is the balance of the $5.00. I cannot afford to pay $38.00 per month. Should have told me in the info I had to pay $38.00. The amount I would have to pay is very confusing. I do not want to pay every month. Thanks for your help in this matter.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, please email***@******.*** ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Nora, I cannot afford to pay $38.00 per month. I don't have enough antiques to warrant a monthly fee. The size of these lithographs, Two Siamese XX/LXXX 30" Wide by 17 7/8" Deep, One Siamese 24/300 9"x 10". I need a good camera to take pictures and will need to borrow one.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi ,
That is fine - send over images at your convenience.
If I do not respond immediately, it is because I am not at my computer. Please rest assured that I will attend to your postings as soon as I am signed back in again.
As for the fee, please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. Experts do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, please email***@******.***
Sincerely,
Nora