Doris - dfm925
Doris - dfm925, Pres, Owner Nashville Appraisals Corporation
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of Nashville Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.
19572128

What is the value of Henry Ford autogrsph on water company

Customer Question

What is the value of Henry Ford autogrsph on water company stock certificate?
And ditto for Edsel Ford, the elder Edsel Ford?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And what is the value of Edsel Ford, the elder on a water company stock certificate?
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please allow me time to research your question, calculate current values and write my answer.Kind regards,Doris
My research indicates that Henry Ford's autograph on such a document would have a value of $18,000-22,000.
I also found that the autograph of Edsel Ford, Henry's only son has a much smaller value of $2000.
A private seller to a dealer can expect 40-60% of retail value.
I hope I have helped you.
If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.
All my answers are quoted in USA dollars.
I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.
If you would like to work with me on future questions, I would be pleased to work with you.
All you have to do is put my name (Doris) at the beginning of your question.
Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING now so that I am compensated by JA for my time and effort. This is of no cost to you.
Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty, site charges or current appraisal values - all three are beyond my control.
Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system.
Kind regards.
Doris
Hi there!
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?
Let me know,
Doris