Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a vintage (I'm guessing 1980's) very large 14

Customer Question

Hi .... I have a vintage (I'm guessing 1980's) very large 14" high and approx 44 inches long pristine condition plush eeyore rocking horse made by the Disney Store exclusively for sale in their stores. The original tag is still on the item since it has never been used for anything other than decoration. The original price was $100 and I have the sku but cannot find any manufacturer date or any other date on the tag. It has wooden hand holders and wooden rocking feature. Plush "hairlike" mane and long tail with plush "hair" on the end and large bright pink plus fabric bow. I have searched everywhere I can think of and cannot find a current value for placing this item for sale online. There are VERY cheap versions out there where the fabric is smooth but the fabric on this one is rough, bumpy and very plush. I have never seen one like it anywhere online or in any retail outlet. Any chance you have a Disney Store catalog with current estimates of prices for items made exclusively for the Disney Store? Any help you can give would be much appreciated. !!!!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. At your convenience, please send close up photos of the original tag on this. When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora