Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a DALTON SLATERS VASE it has these markings c,5116,crown

Customer Question

Hello, I have a DALTON SLATERS VASE it has these markings c,5116,crown with lion on top with initials i think are Jd what can you tell me about this vase?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.
Welcome. Thank you for requesting me!I am going to need to photos - one of the whole vase and one of the marks on the bottom. You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo.If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or paper clip you see on your reply page.If none is there, then you may use the free internet photo siteimgur.com Use the following instructions:Go to http://www.imgur.com a. Click "Computer" b. Find the photo file on your computer that you want to send c. Click open on the file d. You will see a Start Upload link on the imgur.com page. Click on it e. Your image will appear on the screen f. Highlight and copy the address link under Direct Link to the right on the imgur page g. Paste that link into your reply box on Just AnswerKind regards,Doris
Welcome. Thank you for requesting me!I am going to need to photos - one of the whole vase and one of the marks on the bottom. You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo.If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or paper clip you see on your reply page.If none is there, then you may use the free internet photo siteimgur.com Use the following instructions:Go to http://www.imgur.coma. Click "Computer" b. Find the photo file on your computer that you want to sendc. Click open on the file d. You will see a Start Upload link on the imgur.com page. Click on ite. Your image will appear on the screenf. Highlight and copy the address link under Direct Link to the right on the imgur pageg. Paste that link into your reply box on Just AnswerKind regards,Doris