Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Some years ago my wife and I were given a set of CH Field Haviland

Customer Question

Some years ago my wife and I were given a set of CH Field Haviland china by a client that was the official Haviland china exhibit at the 1900 Worlds Fair in Chicago. What is its value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you with this question.In order to give you an accurate valuation, I need to know exactly what you have. Please tell me exactly which pieces you have and how many of each. Count only those pieces in perfect condition. Please also upload pictures of the front of one plate, and the marks on the back. Go to http://www.imgur.com1. Click "Computer".2. Double click the image you want to upload.3. Click "Start Upload".4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we will do that but it will take a day or so to get the info together. When we have it how do I get it back to you without starting the process all over again?
Please take all the time you need. There is no rush. When you are ready, come back to justanswer.com and log in. Then click on "My Questions" and this page will come up.