Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a Louie 14th pre-depression marble top side

Customer Question

We have a Louie 14th pre-depression marble top side table/serving table that has not been restored or refinished. I estimate that it is circa 1920, but could possibly be earlier. I took several photos on my smart phone that I can email, although most are dark and did not come out well. It was originally part of a large dining room suite that belonged to my grandparents. It is curved on the front and straight on the back, and is approximately 4 ft. long by 3 ft. deep.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. On image is attached here that I can see. At your convenience, please send more photos. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Nora,
Here are three more views of the table. The pic of the front panel is good, but the other two are dark. I am in Los Angeles, but the table is at my sister's home in Milwaukee, WI. I took the pics when I was there in June. I hope these help.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the images.
Please allow me some time to look these over for you.
~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I have tried several ways to view the images, however they are only opening to miniature thumbnail size. When I zoom them, they are heavily pixelated which prevents me from seeing any detail.
At your convenience, please send larger size, higher resolution images.
Sincerely,
Nora