Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I was given a chandelier by my uncle who had told me many times

Customer Question

I was given a chandelier by my uncle who had told me many times over of purchasing it from L. C. Tiffany in 1919. The studio was probably located in
Elmhurst or
Corona, NY. It is in perfect condition. I can email you all the details and pictures. I need to have it appraised for insurance purposes.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!.Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,.If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !Click the link: for instructions on uploading images http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert. Or you may use this method:.Go to www.imgur.com.click on Computer.Select the picture file from the box that pops up..Hit open..Click on Start Upload.And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here......This a completely free photo hosting site, it does not cost one thing to use it.http://www.photobucket.com/ it is very easy to use, you log in, create an account , make a user name, do not use an email address as user name , then upload your pictures, making them public, then come give me your user name, I have an account and can log into them and see them....Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me. ..Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques"..In the body of the message put , your user name and name..Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with... Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me. Glenda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Glenda. I apologize for my delay in answering your message to me regarding my chandelier appraisal request.
I have found charges on my Discover card that I don't understand and want to clear the slate on charges before I know what course to take. To my knowledge I didn't agree to any kind of membership and want to start over at a later date. Jean
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello JeanI am not an employee of the Just Answer site, so I cannot say what that is about. The appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.Since you are having a problem I would contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. I am sorry I cannot help you on this.Glenda