Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a small Louis Vitton trunk measuring approx. 20" X 20".

Customer Question

I have a small Louis Vitton trunk measuring approx. 20" X 20". Haven't been able to find one like it anywhere. Someone suggested it may be a top hat trunk from the 1930's. My grandmother bought it at an estate sale in approx. 1965 in Atlanta, GA. She always said it belonged to the then owner of Coca Cola. Any info on history & value would be great.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. At your convenience, please send photos. When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora