ratioscripta
ratioscripta,
7286322

Can you go to this website and see if the item is real or

Customer Question

Can you go to this website and see if the item is real or fake? The following is the link. http://www.superasiaantique.com/page7.html
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ratioscripta replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.See HERE. The website was only created 2 weeks ago or so. This is a RED FLAG because scammers create websites, lure in targets, and then disappear - most scam sites last a few months at the most.The website also provide NO ADDRESS on how to contact them, which is another RED FLAG, as they likely have none - this is a scam.Please note: If I tell you simply what you wish to hear, this would be unfair to you. I want to be honest with you and sometimes this means providing information that is not optimal. Negative ratings are reserved for experts who are rude or for erroneous information. Please rate me on the quality of my information; do not punish me for my honesty.I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not my question. I am having question about the pictures on that website, not the website itself. I am chating with Nora and she know my question is the chinese antiques . I proved some pictures and website to try to aid the expert to appraise if my antique is real or fake , not the website.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't mean to check whether website is fraud. I want to check with pictures in that website to see if the antiques I purchased is real or fake. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't need fraud expert. I need a Chinese antique expert.
Hello, I see. You are in the wrong category. I am going to move this question to ANTIQUES. However, judging from the above, it stands to reason if the company is fake, so is the product they are selling.