rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

A crystal wine glass, no maker on bottom, I have a complete

Customer Question

a crystal wine glass, no maker on bottom, I have a complete set, for 12,other glasses, and plates,clear crystal with gold "spatter on all pieces" wedding gift from Marshall Field's store, in Chicago, in 1959. What could be the value, and thank you!
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
waiting for an answer to the question, is no problem,, 5 min, to 3 weeks is good!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
six different glass shapes, 12 of each and 12 plates about 5 inch in size, 12 of those
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Please add a photo of the pattern and the bottom of one plate (I need to see any marks) . You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer. (please do not use a flash and back up a bit to get clear pics of the marks)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know how to send a picture to you, but the back of the plate has no marks at all on it. The back of the plate is clear of the gold flecks, and the the serving side has the gold flecks, there is one (12)types of cone type glass, that you could serve fruit in it. maybe serve it on the plate?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my son will be here tonight, will be here around 6 p.m. will that be too late to be working on this? EDST
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
That will be fine, this works more like email than chat and I'll get an alert when you send pictures. I misunderstood, I thought you had glasses and porcelain plates, but now I understand that it is all glass, possibly a dessert set.You can email pictures to***@******.*** and put FORCustomerIN ANTIQUES in the subject line so that they will get forwarded to me. This method takes a bit longer, so thank you in advance for some patience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, thank you
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Okay, I will wait for the photos in email.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone number is *****(###) ###-####
As of 4:10 this morning my plans have changed, Please don't call me and please don't charge me. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please don't calland please don't charge me. Thank you.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I understand. Please contact customer service for any account changes. I use this site just like you do and do not have access to any of your account information.