Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 24 x 36 Landscape picture that was made on a Singer

Customer Question

I have a 24 x 36 Landscape picture that was made on a Singer Sewing Machine for 1904 World's Fair in St. Louis. In perfect condition. What do you think it's worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. At your convenience, please send photos. When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nora,I am not able to photograph the picture at this time. It might take a few days before I will be able to send it. The picture is still in the original frame, under glass with the paper backing. Of course the picture is made on fabric and is completely made of thread.
Thank you,
Pat
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi , That is fine - send over images at your convenience. If I do not respond immediately, it is because I am not at my computer. Please rest assured that I will attend to your postings as soon as I am signed back in again. Sincerely, Nora