Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

How much is my painting worth of van Gaard Original painting

Customer Question

How much is my painting worth of van Gaard Original painting 3-c Collesum Oil Painting on wood
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please send a photo of your painting.To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or paper clip you see on your reply page.If none is there then you may use the free internet photo siteimgur.com Use the following instructions:Go to http://www.imgur.com a. Click "Computer" b. Find the photo file on your computer that you want to send c. Click open on the file d. You will see a Start Upload link on the imgur.com page. Click on it e. Your image will appear on the screen f. Highlight and copy the address link under Direct Link to the right on the imgur page g. Paste that link into your reply box on Just AnswerI also need the dimensions of your painting, not including the frame. Kind regards,Doris
What is the signature on your painting?Kind regards,Doris