Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an antique Florin Canon #116 wood stove. I was wondering

Customer Question

I have an antique Florin Canon #116 wood stove. I was wondering what the value might be on it before thinking about selling it.
Thanks!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Your image is too tiny to see. Sorry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would you have an e-mail address that I could forward you larger pictures of the stove?
Do you have a price range on this kind of stove?
Thanks Glenda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello Glenda?
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques"..In the body of the message put , your user name and name..Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with... Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me. Glenda