Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a chair, think its a Chinese Chippendale. lattice wood

Customer Question

I have a chair, think its a Chinese Chippendale. lattice wood arms,suare carved front legs, fabric seat and back. can you help me on any info?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. At your convenience, please send photos. When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sent through twitter EW_TEX
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks I saw the image. Please post a photo of the chair from top to bottom, including the feet from from and side view. Also a well-lit view of the underside so I can see the joinery of the legs to the seat. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do!
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Great, thanks.