Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Good afternoon.I have two plates from "Thomassin

Customer Question

Good afternoon.
I have two plates from "Thomassin Freres, Docks B Poissonniere,176 R Montmartre, TERRE DE Fer" given to my grandmother in 1902. I had send copies to Paris but it came back undelirered. Are the worth anything?
Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. At your convenience, please send more clear, in-focus photos. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark would be ideal. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the best I can do with the mark, it is smudged
Sorry I don't know how to do it. I have them in my documents but to send them they ask me for a file name and I don't know
what that is.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, There is only one blurry image of the front of the plate attached here - did you attempt to attach more than one photo? ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is to complicated, I think we just forget it.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. I will not be able to respond back after opting-out. I do hope you find the information that you seek. Sincerely, Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** am not going to follow up. It is to complicated.
Thank you.
Annemarie Greven