Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 dancing ladies in what appears as Russian or Polish

Customer Question

i have 2 dancing ladies in what appears as Russian or Polish costumes on the bottom of each is aS PINE TREE WIRH WHAT LOOKS LIKE hollohaza writen around it under that is kezzel festeet1834 i think. could you tell me if they are worth anything
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. What is the size? At your convenience, please send photos. A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal. When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely, Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are 11.5 ins tall. they have rusty colored boots. a white dress with pale rust vest there are frogs closing the vest with yellow buttons she is wearing a crown like hat with flowers. I'm not sure i can send pictures
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Thank you for the dimensions. In order for me to properly assess what you have it is quite necessary for me to see the item in question. Take all the time you need to send images, no rush. Sincerely, Nora