Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an oval piecrust tea table with William and Mary styled

Customer Question

I have an oval piecrust tea table with William and Mary styled criss-cross legs that appears to be very old. Where can I find pictures of this type table? The wood veneer has come of the top.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please send me photos of your table.To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or paper clip you see on your reply page.If none is there then you may use the free internet photo siteimgur.com Use the following instructions:Go to http://www.imgur.com a. Click "Computer" b. Find the photo file on your computer that you want to send c. Click open on the file d. You will see a Start Upload link on the imgur.com page. Click on it e. Your image will appear on the screen f. Highlight and copy the address link under Direct Link to the right on the imgur page g. Paste that link into your reply box on Just AnswerKind regards,Doris