Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have about 25 copper pots my parents began purchasing from

Customer Question

i have about 25 copper pots my parents began purchasing from an antique dealer in pennsylvania. the dealer had them all and was slowly selling them from her estate. my parents became friends with her through the years. she told them she would give them the first chance to purchase them. the dealer had stated they came from the william penn hotel possibly from the 1700's and 1800's. most of them have the stamper still somewhat visible on the side. my parents have many many primitives they collected in the 60's and 70's. we are working on getting some idea what the antiques are worth while they are living. they are in their 80's. any idea how i could find out what they are worth. also, are there experts on primitives that we could consult on other items.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question however I only assess one item or matched set per question here. At your convenience, please choose item and send photos. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark would be ideal. When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora