Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Would you please call me. I have tried to type this up twice

Customer Question

Would you please call me. I have tried to type this up twice and it got erased both times. XXX XXX XXXX
It is Noritake China. I have a very old set with almost all of 12 place setting. It is called "Nording" or something like that. The stamp on the back has a large "M" and the number is "42200".
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.I will need three things:1) The listing of the exact counts of each piece (a set with all 12 of each item, is valued differently than a set where some of the items are missing)2) A clear head-on photo of a dinner plate3) A clear photo of the markingPlease let me know if you need photo upload help.Sincerely,Jennifer