Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I ACQUIRED A GZHEL RUSSIAN TEA SET OF FOUR CUPS, FOUR SAUCERS,

Customer Question

I ACQUIRED A GZHEL RUSSIAN TEA SET OF FOUR CUPS, FOUR SAUCERS, CREAMER AND SUGAR BOWL WITH LIDS. THERE IS AN ORANGE FACTORY STAMP ON EACH ITEM ON THE BOTTOM AND ALL PIECES ARE SIGNED. I RESEARCHED SIGNATURES, RUSSIAN GZHEL STAMPS, ALL KINDS OF PICTURES AND THE CLOSES I COULD COME TO A PATTERN WAS "SPRING" i NEED HELP IN IDENTIFING THE ITEMS AND WOULD LIKE AN APPROXIMATE APPRAISAL ALSO. THE SET IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH NO SCRATCHES, MARKS, CHIPS. STAMP IS ROUND AND SCALLOPED WITH AC _____, GSHEL IN MIDDLE AND LOOKS LIKE HAND MADE UNDER THAT. VERY DIFFICULT TO READ. PATTERN IS VERY DETAILED AND SET LOOKS EXQUISITE. CAN YOU HELP ME? cAROL
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.Can you post a photo of the set and marks?1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this pagehttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0